Monday, November 19, 2012

Green Eggs and Ham?? Not quite!

Leftovers, hungry and not sure what to make?? Yup that is me on most days, but especially me in the mornings!

Well today I made a yummmmyy breakfast instead of just grabbing a yogurt cup (though nothing is wrong with that b/c I love my yogurt!!)

I had some leftover monkey bread...heated it up and it is still delic!  Then I scrambled some eggs with cheese...a fav...and oven roasted some bacon!!  Making my mouth water just typing about it:)

Monkey bread- I heated it for 30 seconds and that was plenty
Eggs- took 2 eggs for me and 2 eggs for dad- broke in a cup, whisked them together, took some irish cheddar and grated it into it..then small skillet and scrambled it up
Bacon- normally I am NOT a fan of bacon..but this was soo good.  I followed Ina Gartens recipe for the oven roasted bacon and it tasted so much better!!

does this not look AMAZING!! and yes I pulled the Christmas dishes out already:)
 love how festive they are!!!!

side notes:
* I touched, moved, peeled the bacon slices off of each other and did not squeal, eckk, or grimace (PROGRESS my friends)
** I took the rest of the bacon and cooked it up and then chopped it even smaller to put on some deviled eggs that I will post about later today!!...sooo good:)


No comments:

Post a Comment