Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater-Review

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater


Brand Summary: (per the Mario Badescu webpage)
A refreshing, hydrating mist to use anywhere anytime. Simply formulated with fragrant Herbal Extracts and Rosewater for a pleasant, pick me up for dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin. Spray your day and night creams for a boost of hydration or use it to set make-up or spray on dry hair throughout the day. Safe for all skin types. Gentle, non-irritating. 

HOW TO USE: Mist on face, neck and hair as needed. Will not disturb make-up.

INGREDIENTS:
 Deionized Water (Aqua),Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice) Vera Gel,Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculous) Extract,Herbal Extract,Rose (Rosa Gallica) Extract,Gardenia (Gardenis Florida) Extract,Propylene Glycol


My Thoughts: 
Love, J'adore, Constant companion. That is just a few of the first thoughts that came to mind when I sat down to write this review. I have used this for hydration, to feel refreshed and to set my makeup and every time I fall in love with this product again. I have left in my makeup area, taken it in my purse, kept it in my car, part of my travel bag, etc., it truly works so well and meets so many needs.  If I was tired a spritz was like a breath of fresh air and made me feel more alert, when I was at the hospital with my dad and my skin was feeling more than gross..yup this rosewater was the key to being able to spend the night and visit some more!

I have very, as in annoyingly extremely, sensitive skin and I had no bad repercussions from this spray.  I did not get pink, break out, itch, etc.  From the very first use I felt it helped my skin, my makeup or just my overall feeling of being fresh and revived.  I will note though, the product did not smell the way I imagined it would.   That is not to say it smells bad because it does not, it is very fresh smelling, just not as floral as I imagined from the name. It smells somewhat of rose, but I feel the aloe and herbs overtake the rose at first.

I purchased the 4oz to try it out and can 100% say that I will be repurchasing this product, though I might buy the travel size at Ulta and then the 8oz at the Mario website.  I kid you not this is probably my favorite product for the last few months.  The only con I had was that the 4oz is somewhat difficult to carry with me as it does not fit in all my purses or makeup bags. Hence why I am LOVING that Ulta has a travel size.    I also am very appreciative of the price tag on this product.  Many setting sprays which do not even serve as many purposes as this rosewater facial spray are more than 3X this product.  As a lady on a budget that is not very conducive to supplementing my makeup collection and meeting my skin needs, but this Rosewater Spray sets my makeup like a charm, provides a refreshing mist when needed and is very cost friendly.


Price: $5-12 depending of size.

Below you will find some links to purchase this if you feel so inclined (I think you will love it)!  Please let me know if what you think if you try it out and if you have any sprays that do the same or have similar results!


Purchasing links:

*This review is on my own.  I purchased the product with my own money and these are my own thoughts.

Comments