Gluten and Allergen Free Wellness Events, Charlotte NC~ Tips, Tricks and General Know-how!


If you saw my earlier blog post you know that a great event is coming up in Charlotte, NC this Saturday!  And hint hint you can still get free tickets (read to the bottom to see how)!!  It is this weekend from 10am-4pm and has a plethora of different vendors and sponsors regarding gluten and allergy information, tips and food! 

PS~


But what I wanted to mainly  share in this post are some of the great tips and information that has been posted on the Facebook event page to help everyone enjoy this event to the fullest extent possible!



This may just be my favorite tip to date!!  I had not thought about it, but I will most definitely be utilizing this tip:)



Additionally, the Gluten & Allergen Free Wellness Event has been in the local news with a segment that you can see here!  The show a great display of some of the vendors that will be there this weekend. So excited to see it all, learn more and try out some samples!

So I am ready for this event and I want y'all to enjoy it as well, so I know you are thinking what about those free tickets:)  All you need to do is email at meghan.varner@gmail.com with the subject heading Charlotte GF&AF Tickets Please.  I will put all emails together and pull the tickets from there.  All emails must be received by Thursday March 19, 2015 at 8pm.

I hope to here from y'all about those tickets and see you on Saturday!

Comments