Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, Review


If you like peanut butter and you like chocolate...you need to try this..seriously NEED to try it.  I must be honest and say I was somewhat hesitent about trying it because I have not enjoyed some of the actual nut butters, but this one was not like that.  It is delicious!

*Plain..aka..take a good yummy spoonful = amazingness
*On toast...hello heaven are you a dessert or a breakfast or a snack after a workout..I don't know, but I know I love you.
*Smoothies~ swoon.  I use this in my Vega one shakes and they make it so filling and tasty!  Sometimes just the shake, Justin's and water. Other times shake, Justin's and Cashew or Almond milk and if I am really hungry I will do the shake, Justin's, Cashew or almond milk and a banana!

You can buy it online at their website, I have found it on Amazon, and I bought might at a Target 3 cities away from me!

Ingredients~ All Natural, Gluten Free and Vegan (makes my tummy so happy)
Dry Roasted Hazelnuts, Dry Roasted Almonds, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa, Organic Cocoa Butter, Palm Fruit Oil*, Vanilla, Sea Salt.
*sustainably sourced palm fruit oil
Have you tried Justin's?  If so what product?  Any other recipes you would suggest?

Comments