July 4th Reading Wrap-up

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!  I was lucky enough to spend it with family and relaxing in one of my favorite ways...with books!  So this weekend I read the following books...(their reviews will be up later..promise!)  As always, their reviews can be found by clicking on their title under the picture of the book cover.

I was shooting for four books, but I got sidetracked catching up with The Bachelorette..oh so many thoughts y'all so many!  Are you watching this season? Let me know your opinions and who you think will win (awkward word choice right?) this season!


 I also took part in the flag book tag (love me some red, white and blue!!) which you can see above with some books from Iris Johansen.


YASSSSSSS

What did you do this weekend? Any great finds, activities, reads? Let me know!!

Comments