Hannah and Teddy Go to Paris by Lizzie James, Book Review

General Information
Genre~ Children
Published~ December 11, 2014

Book Summary (Per Goodreads)
Hannah has a dilemma… 
She wants to go to Paris to visit her grandma but doesn’t have enough money to get there. 
Luckily, her best friend, Teddy, who also happens to be her Yorkshire terrier, comes up with a brilliant plan to earn the money for their trip. 
Will their plan work and will they get to Paris? 
Follow Hannah and Teddy on their adventure as they try to make their dream a reality. 

My Thoughts
In  a word...adorable!  I purchased this book at the signing event that I attended this weekend (a post will be up on that this week). The writing style is certainly suited for children, but the story, lessons learned and adventures are, in my opinion, fun for all ages!  If you have read my blog for a while you know I am an animal lover, so immediately I was in love with Teddy and wishing that my girls could talk to me! Seriously, how fun would that be to have in our lives?  Can you imagine what they would have to say?!?!?!?!

I bought several copies of this book and am so glad that I did because I cant wait for my friends and family members children to experience Hannah, Teddy and their adventures.  I also think many will love the Grandma..she seems so sweet!! Additionally, the book has some cute drawings throughout the chapters.  I think this book would be a great way to discuss how some families live far apart, the idea of responsibility with chores, traveling and more.

Important Links

Links to Purchase the Book

Disclaimer~ I bought this book;)  As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Until my next post...love y'all!!

Comments