The Time Chamber: A Magical Story and Coloring Book by Daria Song, Book Review

General Information
Publisher~Watson-Guptill
Published~ October 13, 2015

Book Summary (Per Goodreads)
Korean artist Daria Song’s sequel to The Time Garden takes readers on a visual journey into a magical nighttime world seen through the eyes of a fairy.

This second book in best-selling Korean artist Daria Song’s coloring series features the voyage of a fairy who, when the cuckoo clock chimes midnight, enters the human world. To the tiny fairy, everything seems enormous and magical, from the curtains to the chandelier to a mystical rowboat that takes her further into an inky adventure. Filled with the imaginative, intricately detailed illustrations Song’s readers have come to love, The Time Chamber presents a view of our world made new—and ready for coloring

My Thoughts
This book is a work of art.  When I received this book I immediately was immersed and impressed by the detail and intricate pieces that come together to tell a lovely and sweet story of this fairy!  Every page had so many things to look at and then try to decide how to color it to further bring this story to life!  The story is mainly told through the art, but it does have words throughout the story.

What I enjoyed the most about this book is the creativity.  It made me smile, my family smile and we all started talking about what colors to use, what pages were our favorite (the owl, the hot air balloon or the clock were all debated!!), I had not yet tried an adult coloring book and I am so glad that I finally did try this genre out with the book by Daria Song.

Important Links

Links to Purchase Book
Amazon
Barnes & Noble


Disclaimer~ "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review." All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Until my next post..love y'all!!

Comments