A real life glamorous fairytale

I must apologize for not posting in such a long time!  I have been posting on my Instagram and Facebook, but not on my blog for at least 2 or 3 weeks...eckk!  However, I promise I have a good reason...really..promise.
How perfectly adorable and picturesque do they look?!?!?!

My sister (only sibling I have) got married!!  So for the last few weeks I have been making sure my dad was health wise up to travel, getting everything organized for while I would be gone, helping out with last minute conversations or details as my sister needed, etc.  But now I am back and I am ready to write about some of the great books I have read, beauty products I have been using, subscription services I have received and more!  First though I wanted to share some pictures of my gorgeous sister, handsome brother in law and their truly magical ceremony and reception in New Orleans, LA.
*my pictures do not do this any justice.  I can't wait to see the pictures from their photographers!!*

The beautiful and historic Marigny Opera House
When daddy first got a look of my sister in her beautiful dress...all of us girls started crying!
My parents and sister...love..just love
Izzy and mom..beautiful
Izzy and dad..handsome and beautiful!

I adore the way mom and dad are looking at my sister in these pictures!!

This ceremony was straight out of a fairy tale.  So happy for the two of them.

The happy couple!

This cake, display and courtyard were just breathtaking.  My sister and brother in law designed the cake and it was fantastic! The courtyard at Brennan's New Orleans and the food...devine

At the after party sitting on a Carousel Bar.

For better pictures or more pictures of New Orleans, other events and fun please check out my Instagram

Comments