The Bookworm Box

This box makes me so happy.  It combines two things that I enjoy and creates a fantastic product!  Books and helping make a difference.  Want to know more, well my lovelies keep on reading;)
                                                 Mission/Story of The BookWorm Box


"The Bookworm Box was built on the foundation of spreading the good, so 100% of the profit after overhead costs will be donated to a different charity each month. We are in the process of selecting and verifying the charities that are close to our hearts and that we feel will benefit the most from this program. If you have a charity in mind, feel free to email us at info@thebookwormbox.com Please note that the charity you suggest must be an established charity and cannot be an individual. Due to the amount of emails we receive, we will not respond to notify you if the charity you suggested has been chosen as a featured charity. We will update charities prior to the months they will be featured."

Previous Charities

  • March 2015 – Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - South Carolina Chapter, in honor of Joey Benton. To donate to Joey Benton’s great strides page, click here .
  • April 2015- 50% of profits will go to the Lake Charles, Louisiana branch of The American Heart Association in honor of Britt Campbell who suffers from a defect called Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return The other 50% will go to a charity called Hayden’s Heart in memory of Hayden Jeter Dorsett.
  • May 2015- Walk for a Cure, The Sulphur Springs Rotary Club, The National Brain Tumor Society (In Honor & In Memory list posted on our FB page), & The Rose Foundation. 
  • June 2015- Steven's Quilts for Kids, Myasthenia.org, Pulminary Hypertension Association, LegacyCares.org, Camp Quality USA, Holding Tiny Hands, Camp Encourage, Mount Vernon Cares, Walk to End Lupus. 
  • July 2015- Hearts of Life Animal Rescue, No Kid Hungry, Haystack Choir, The School of Metaphysics, Victory Life Ministries, 
  • August 2015- United Way, Women In Literary Arts, Fragile Kids 
  • September 2015- Avon 39 Walk to End Breast Cancer, Lifeguards Without Borders, http://vetsports.org/, Make A Wish Foundation, http://makeachangefoundation.com/, www.nicholascolbyfund.org 

My Thoughts
I love this subscription service!  I have received a few boxes now and each one has been great.  I enjoy getting near the end of the month and watching all of us bookworms start posting pictures of what we receive.  There is at least two books that are signed by the authors, bookworm swag such as pens, mints, chap-stick, and bookmarks from other authors.  Furthering my admiration and enjoyment of this company and product is knowing that there are charities that receive a donation each month.Along with this box, there is a physical location where you can go in and buy signed books.  It is located at 204 Main Street in Sulphur Springs, Tx.

I also enjoy not knowing what books or which authors I will receive.  I have read books from authors I had not heard of before that I loved!  It has helped introduce me to new series and authors which is something I always enjoy:)  If you like to read, like finding new authors to enjoy and want to take part in a fun book oriented community where you can know your purchases are also helping out others I strongly encourage you to check out this subscription box!


Details

Website~ Find it here

Pricing~ $39.99 (domestic) + shipping (7.99)

Facebook~ Find it here

Twitter~ Find them here

The picture above is of the books and bookswag I received in October's Bookworm box.  Previous months I received Beautiful Secret, Clear, Kyland and Hearts of Fire.
Have y'all received this box yet?  What books have you received so far?

Until my next post...love y'all!!

*All information, except for my thoughts, is from The Bookworm Website*





Comments