A Christmas to Remember by Kristen Ashley, Jill Shalvis, et al, Book Review

General Information~
Genre~ Romance
Publisher~ Grand Central Publishing
Published~  December 3, 2013


Book Summary (Per Goodreads)
Curl up with this heartwarming Christmas collection!

Jill Shalvis, Dream a Little Dream: Melissa has kept every man at a safe distance-especially firefighter Ian, a sexy friend with sexy benefits. But Ian secretly longs for more. Luckily, 'tis the season for giving love a chance . . .

Kristen Ashley, Every Year: Holidays don't come easy for Shy and his brother, Landon. But with the magic of Christmas, along with a little help from Tabby and her family, the Cage brothers are about to get the gift of a lifetime . . .

Hope Ramsay, Silent Night: Down on her luck and evicted from her apartment, single mother Maryanne hopes to start over in Last Chance. When the snow begins to fall, it looks like her baby might literally spend Christmas Eve in a manger. And Maryanne might celebrate the holiday with a handsome stranger.

Molly Cannon, Have Yourself a Messy Little Christmas: Lincoln is a bachelor who's set in his ways-until a professional organizer dressed up as Mrs. Claus changes his life, one tip at a time. . .

Marilyn Pappano, A Family for Christmas: War widow Ilena doesn't mind spending Christmas alone. But when a new doctor blows into town with the winter wind, will she get her secret Christmas wish?

My Thoughts:
If you are new to my blog you will quickly learn what my constant readers already now...I adore Kristen Ashley stories!  They suck me in and I quickly am rooting for someone in the book.  Admittedly I purchased this book solely for the KA story, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed each book.  These authors all presented some outstanding adventures and stories to create a great Christmas book.

I still thought KA's story was the best, but that is also because I adore Shy and Tabby's story.  The scenes with Landon and Tack and the kids and the earrings..I mean I think I had tears in my eyes the entire story.  I thought the others were interesting and well written, but some were a bit too short or random for me to understand.  I enjoyed the Professional Organizer story and the Elf story.  They had some great scenes where any romantic is going to have little heart flutters!  I thought the secret in the closet and the adult elf were genius.  If the other stories had some more detail and time I would have enjoyed them more because the writing styles were interesting.

Important Links:
Goodreads

Links to Purchase Book:
Barnes & Noble

Disclaimer:  I own this book on my own.  All thoughts and opinions are my own!

Until my next post...love y'all!!

Comments