Earth Bound by Christine Feehan, Book Review

General Information
Genre~ Romance, Paranormal
Publisher~ Jove
Published~ July 7, 2015

Book Summary (Per Amazon)
After escaping from a cult, Lexi found refuge with her sisters on the farm that more than sustained her body—it nurtured her soul as well.  But she never forgot the terror she left behind or the always present fear that the cult would find her again, and claim her. Then her nightmare came true.

Lexi was discovered and threatened—only to be suddenly saved by a stranger. He is Gavriil Prakenskii, and he’s awestruck by the woman he’s rescued. She is destined for him. He can feel it in his soul. But how can Lexi find happiness with a man steeped in secrets and shadows, one intimately acquainted with violence, and whose very love could be the death of them?


My Thoughts
I adore this series.  Really I enjoy the majority of CF's work, but the Sea Haven stories are some of my favorite! I love how each couple and their story is strong in its own right, but that it incorporates the previous couples and families on the farm and this community.  The international intrigue, the romance, the mystic powers and more make this series something that is always new and engaging.  Yes, I go into this story assuming the guy and girl will work everything out, but that is the only thing that I take for granted.

This story is no different in that I did not know what to expect from page one.  This brother is the one that is somewhat hush hush in all the other stories so I was thrilled to see him appear.  If he is this bada** then I can't wait to learn about his older brother.  The two characters immediately sense their connection, but must figure out what and if they want things to work.  During this process the story brings back in the other characters and ties back in the underlying menace that the brothers face.  The writing style, ability to tell a story across individual stories and the characters are just a few reason that I enjoyed this book and continue reading this series!

Important Links
Author
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads

Links to Purchase Book
Amazon
Barnes & Noble

Disclaimer~ I borrowed this book from the library!

Until my next post...love y'all!!

Comments