Fierce (Storm MC #2) by Nina Levine, Book Review

General Information
Genre~ Romance, Contemporary
Published~  February 27th 2014

Book Summary (Per Goodreads)
She’s everything he’s never wanted. He’s everything she’s never known.

Scott Cole is a force to be reckoned with. As Vice President of the Storm Motorcycle Club he carries out his duties with a ruthless determination. He moves through life with a clear agenda - protect his club and his family at all costs.

He is intense.

He is loyal.

He is fierce.

He doesn’t give his love easily, but when he does, he loves fiercely. Settling down, however, has never been part of his plan.

Harlow James is a country girl who has never met a biker in her life. She is also done with men. In her experience all they ever do is lie, cheat or steal. When she meets Scott Cole she knows he is heartbreak on legs. 

He is confident.

He is sexy.

He is bossy.

She knows she must fight her growing attraction to this complex man in order to guard her heart. When his world crashes into hers and danger comes calling, Scott’s fierce desire to protect kicks in and Harlow realises that she might just have found a man worth taking a risk on.

My Thoughts
Closest this series comes to good girl meets bad boy.  Harlow is somewhat of the epitome of good girl or girl next door in my mind.  She is sweet with a bit of sass, but doing all she can to help her mom out.  Scott is one of my favorite characters, but one of the hardest to describe.  I think he is my favorite because the way NL portrays him is that he is someone that you know you can count on and trust.

The steamy scenes are just as hot, if not hotter, in this book compared to the first book in the series.  This, as is the whole series, is not meant for those looking for a clean or PG romantic read.  This series covers some very heavy issues, violence, very detailed intimate scenes and more.  Scott and Harlow have an intense relationship and their conversations entertain me greatly.  The first half of the book seems to be them both being snarky with each other which is fantastic.  The scene where Harlow asks for a job..could not stop laughing.  All scenes where Scott showed his true colors (Taking care of the little girl and her cat, getting the fridge for Harlow's mom, protecting his sis, etc.) were beyond sweet.  NL introduced us to more characters and shared more about the issues that the club had coming up.  I love the writing style in this series.  Each page was full of emotion, action and keep me engaged.  As soon as I finished reading this story I moved on to the next in the series! And I can definitely say I am starting to have some favorites..I don't dislike any one in the club or their women, but I just am loving some people more than others:)-

Important Links
*Find my review to Storm (Storm MC #1) here

Links to Purchase Book

Disclaimer~ I bought this one on my own my friends!

Until my next post...love y'all!!

Comments