My Favorite Books of 2015

This was my first full year of doing book reviews and product reviews.  I have been lucky to find some amazing stories, great stories, good stories and more! As the year ends I wanted to go back and reflect on some stories that have stayed with me even weeks or months after finishing them.  So since I enjoyed them so much I also wanted to share them with all my literary friends that might find this post!












ummm so can I put 4 books from one author on here?!?!??! Call me a rebel, but I am!








Phewww...so many good ones!!  Some friends asked me if I had a favorite..and I don't..but if I had to choose it would be a tie between
Hold On 
(SOOOOOO amazing) 
and 
Illuminae 
(I still can't get over this book..mind blown).

Until my next post...I love y'all!!

Comments

Post a Comment