Favorite songs of 2015

I know I know..I said no more lists..but I can't help but share my favorite songs of 2015.  Mainly because some of y'all have asked what my favorite song was and I realized that would put them all in a playlist for me..and in another place besides my iTunes playlist on my phone:)-
*The videos below are not all the official video, but the best I could find.  Additionally there are other songs I enjoyed and play frequently but did not add just because this list was getting a wee bit too long!

Uptown Funk~ Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars

Renegades~X Ambassadors

Hello~ Adele


Cheerleader~ OMI

Ex's and Oh's~ Elle King

Wildest Dreams~ Taylor Swift

Sorry~ Justin Bieber

Hills~ The Weeknd

Break up in a Small Town~ Sam Hunt

Stitches~ Shawn Mendes

Can't Feel My Face~ The Weeknd

Bad Blood~ Taylor Swift

Girl Crush~ Little Big Town

Downtown~ Macklemore & Ryan Lewis


Want to Want Me~ Jason Derulo & Luke Bryan


Alive~ Sia

B**ch Better Have my Money~ Rihanna

What were y'alls favorite songs?

Until my next post...love y'all!!

Comments