Never Never Part One of Three by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher, Book Review

General Information
Genre~ Romance, YA, New Adult
Publisher~ Hoover Ink
Published~ January 7, 2015

Book Summary (Per Goodreads)
Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen.

Complete strangers since this morning.

He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.

My Thoughts
I picked this story up yesterday because I had seen a lot of posts about how excited people were for Part 3 to be released today.  I have never read anything from Tarryn Fisher and only read one book from Colleen Hoover, so I was not quite sure what to expect.  Boy am I glad I picked it up!  

I was confused at first, but as I read the book I loved that I was experiencing the confusion that the two best friends were experiencing.  Captivating is not even a strong enough word to describe the reaction to this book.  I loved how they reacted to their actions as they found out the behaviors that the other person had taken part in through texts, video, fights and more.  The descriptive use of the pictures in this book was one of my favorite parts, especially the picture found in the tarot card shop.  While we know this has a romance in it, I loved how it made me reflect on what would I think about myself if I couldn't remember anything and had to learn about myself via past actions, text, perception,etc. 

I thought the writing was descriptive and so well developed.  Getting to know the characters this was was unique and I loved it.  I had so many questions and enjoyed finding out the answers at the same time as Silas and Charlie.  Normally I am not a fan of cliffhangers, but the use of having the cliffhanger be right at the 48 hour mark..genius. I was thrilled to get this book for free from Amazon, but within 5 minutes of finishing it I purchased part 2 and 3 and started reading them!

Important Links

Links to Purchase

Until my next post...love y'all!!

Comments